Couples Resource Collective strongly believes you deserve an enriched life, that the best of ourselves grows by learning from others. You want a professional team who knows first-hand the challenge of working with someone who meant well. We understand the importance of a safe environment where you can process your thoughts and emotions. Each of our counselors, coaches, staff and Board of Directors values the diversity in thought and history each member of our agency and our clients arrives with each day. Our goal is to minimize stigma and judgment in the services we provide in our effort to strengthen our community.
We use a breadth of knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure your story is heard and valued without the imposition of others’ thoughts or values. Your success depends upon your ability to develop thought and emotion that leads you to the sound resolution you want.
In particular, we strive to provide affirmative counseling and services to LGBT, people of color, recovery, and faith-based communities. We cherish you and your relationship regardless to the stage or challenge most couples and partnerships face at some point:
- Differences in communication
- Differences in (non-)religious spiritual beliefs or belief in deity
- In a long-term relationship or married
- Infidelity & trust
- Parenting, co-parenting, blended family, or empty-nesting
- Coming out, whether you’re early or later in life
- Navigating the rules of sexuality or gender expression, monogamy, polyamory, or open relationship
- Separation or Divorce